Public Sector Procurement Summit
Improving commercial capability across the public sector
Held in partnership with the Crown Commercial Service, the Public Sector Procurement Summit is an annual event attracting procurement leaders from across the public sector.
The event provides a learning opportunity for officials setting government spending, as well as strengthening links between budget holders and commercial suppliers.
Attend or support this year's event, which will tackle issues such as:
- Collaborative procurement
- Deriving ‘social value’
- Enabling effective procurement
- Collecting and collating comprehensive procurement data
- Encouraging effective use of more accessible information
- Recruitment and retention
- Adapting to new procurement models