Holyrood Sponsors and Exhibitors Terms
These are the terms and conditions for Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Any order is chargeable within our standard payment terms upon booking unless otherwise agreed in writing. Our standard payment terms are 30 days, or 7 days prior to the event if the event is less than 30 days from invoice date.
- Holyrood Communications is contractually obligated to deliver all agreed elements of a sponsorship package outlined with the confirmation. Failure to deliver any or all of elements of the sponsorship package will result in either a partial refund to cover the appropriate cost of the undelivered package feature or an alternative and equivalent feature at an upcoming event being offered.
- Where the failure to deliver a contractually agreed package feature is due to the client’s non-compliance with production requests or failing to supplying necessary information and/or materials, clause 2 will be invalidated.
- Where a client’s sponsorship package entitles them to invite additional guests to attend the conference, Holyrood accepts liability only for the catering costs associated with that delegate place. Any additional costs resulting from the client’s guest’s attendance including travel, accommodation and/or special requirements, will be met in full by the client.
- While all efforts are made to ensure that the agenda on the day reflects that which has been marketed, the client accepts that speaker withdrawals/substitutions do not automatically qualify as a failure to deliver on contractual obligations as outlined above and will not automatically trigger reparations.
- Changes in government policy, critical market issues, acts of God, etc may necessitate the change in date of any given conference. In these instances and where the change has not been necessitated by an act of Holyrood Communications, no refund will be offered and the client will be expected to comply with the revised date or transfer to an appropriate alternative event.
- Cancellations by the sponsor at any point prior to an event are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event of conference cancellation, the client will be entitled to either a full refund or transfer to an appropriate alternative event, depending on client preference.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the client is expected to supply marketing materials to support their presence at the conference (fliers, pop up banners, etc). Where such materials are not supplied, Holyrood Communications accepts no liability for any promotional opportunities from which the client does not benefit.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content and the timing of the programme or the identity of the speakers.
- All packages bought must be utilised within twelve months of purchase date, unless otherwise agreed at time of booking.