Delegates at Conferences and Training Courses
Terms and conditions for delegates attending training courses or conferences:
- No cancellations are accepted within 30 days of an event.
- A substitute delegate can be sent subject to Dods’ approval.
- In exceptional circumstances Dods will allow a delegate to transfer onto a future date (or event). We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee of £150 for this service.
- If a delegate does not attend the event the full course fee will be charged.
- Thirty days prior to an event, if a date becomes inconvenient and no substitute delegate can be found, clients maybe allowed to transfer onto another relevant event in that calendar month or period.
Completing an online booking on this websites constitutes a legally binding contract.
Payment is required within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice. Invoices will be sent out after the course or conference has taken place (unless you specifically organise to receive the invoice in advance).
In all circumstances, a VAT invoice will be sent to the delegate. Furthermore, if receipt of payment is made via a credit card, payment will be taken immediately and we will send a credit card receipt.
Access and other requirements
Please let us know if you have any specific access or other requirements (eg dietary requirements).
Cancellations and Substitutions
A full refund, less £150 administration charge, will be given for cancellations received in writing from you no later than 30 working days prior to the date of the course. If notification of cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the date of the course there will be no refund, however a substitute delegate may attend subject to the Dods’ approval.
In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled by us, the full registration fee will be refunded but Dods disclaims any further liability. Dods reserves the right to change the timing, content, trainers or venue of any courses or conferences.
At Dods’ discretion, delegates may transfer their booking to another course by giving notice of their intention to do so at least 30 days prior to the date of the course. In the event of such a transfer, the delegate will be charged a £150 administration fee.
Attendance at the course
Dods reserves the right to exclude or remove from the course any person whose presence, in our opinion, is, or is likely to be, detrimental to the course.