Dods Group is seeking a Commercial Director in Brussels who will report directly into the C-suite and play a pivotal role in driving growth for the company in key European markets. Starting with Belgium, France and most likely Germany.
The Commercial Director will help to deliver the commercial strategy whilst improving operational efficiency and overall sales for the business.
· Leading client retention programmes and nurturing existing BI accounts
· Business development and new lead generation
· Cross-selling and upselling to existing clients
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
· Managing all sales activities and creating valuable insights/forecasts on revenue
· Building and leading a high-performing team
· Improving the current product experience to drive sales across the business
· Identifying new product opportunities in the market
· Delivering valuable digital content across multiple channels
- Have a proven track record of successfully leading commercial teams
- Have worked on digital platform with a focus on service delivery, media or content
- Be a leader and have experience building and nurturing teams
- Have previously owned a P&L with 8+ figure budgets
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Be analytically minded – have the ability to see opportunities for growth based on data
You will be fluent in either French, Dutch or German and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Director to join a multi-million pound, public business who are going through an important period of growth. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in their success in Europe.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to Dominic.Dickinson@dodsgroup.com with the heading as 'Commercial Director'.