This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing part of the DODS Group. Your role will be instrumental to increasing Dods’ market penetration within the Business Intelligence and will continue to cement good relationships with the professionals from the political, corporate and public sector.
This role is also an opportunity to further progress a career in sales. The Business Development Manager will identify new prospects in order to sell subscriptions across various verticals and geographies. You will be trained by industry experts and coached into Dods commercial methodology to drive further engagement with an established and loyal client base.
You will join the high-performing Business Intelligence (BI) sales team as a Business Development Manager. Within the Dods Group BI division, you will be responsible for designing and executing a strategy for growth. Part of the role will require planning and executing new business acquisition campaigns (targeting personas such as corporate communication executive for innovative solutions). The successful candidate should be goal orientated and comfortable working within a high-pressured and fast-paced environment. As Business Development Manager you should possess excellent communication skills (telephone, face-to-face) for both internal and external networking. Above all, this person should be passionate and driven to succeed.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Winning new business / clients for the company
- Driving awareness of new business intelligence products
- Exceeding personal and team targets and KPIs
- Working well independently, as well as in a team
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally
- Reporting accurately on activities and forecast
- Ensuring all activity is recorded in the CRM
- Making a high-volume of outbound calls and use social selling to network
- Understanding the market and product portfolio
- A track record of working in business development sales
- Worked for a software/SaaS/intelligence business or similar
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritise
- Self-motivation and be an energetic individual, who builds strong relationships quickly
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the changing market
- The ability to identify development opportunities for the team through coaching and training.
Experience and understanding of the commercial subscription models of market intelligence services would be preferable.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to Dominic.Dickinson@dodsgroup.com with the heading as 'Business Development Manager'.